Ordinary gardens nowadays don’t give enough effect or life in the surroundings. There are different kinds of garden and one is the tropical garden. Tropical garden idea has become very popular for the past few years.
Plants used in making a tropical garden give lots of different colors that are very attracting to the eyes. The plants color and distinctive appearance makes it more attracting to the garden lovers from different places in which many plant gardeners utilize similar materials in making the garden.
The tropical-filled garden not only attracts people but it also attracts birds, like humming bird, butterflies and bees. You can use assorted plants in making tropical garden. Some of the plants in the garden need lots of water and some need lots of heat. There are also some problems in making tropical gardens. One of it is the kind of nature. There are some plants that don’t fit and some can’t survive in the kind of nature that you have.
There are some places that have cold winter season in which some plants can’t live. Some tropical gardeners makes way in order for the plants live in cold weather, they place their tropical inside the container in order to survive during cold winter season. This is one great tropical garden idea.
To have a beautiful tropical garden, here are some great tropical garden ideas that can help you in making tropical garden.
* Plan first. Planning is very important before making a garden.
* Find the suitable location. There are some plants that are not suitable in some area. The area that gets lots of sunlight is the suitable location for tropical garden. You must also choose area that can be easily noticed. Your tropical garden must be on the visible/central spot in your yard.
* Right kind of soil. The entire garden must be well-plowed to remove any rubble. Enough sand and fertilizer is needed for tropical garden. You must also choose soil that has enough nutrients. To retain the moisture of the soil, you must put dark mulch on the top after planting.
* Irrigation. Daily watering is very important for tropical plants. To have enough water supplies, you can make an underground soaker hose irrigation system. Too much water is bad for the plants, so make good drainage.
* Perfect layering. Perfect layering will have great effect on the viewers. Towering plants must be placed at the back, the medium size plants on the middle, and place the smallest plants on the front.
* Winterizing. During winter season, you must put your plants in your indoor tropical landscape design. Placing the plants in the pots is the easiest way to do in order to protect the plants from cold weather. And your plants can be replanted during spring season.